Monday, March 12, 2007

New Photos

Greetings family and friends! We spent some time emptying our photo card onto our computer, and I decided while we were at it, I might as well upload them for your viewing pleasure.

These cover the last three months and are in no particular order. Allyson is growing up way too fast for us, but she is turning into an awesome little girl who brings a ton of joy to Kristen and I.

It is amazing that just about everywhere we go...Target, the Donut Store (our Friday date place), the library, restaurants, etc....people remember her and talk to her! She is a memorable little girl.

As you will see in the pictures, Allyson has become 100% girl in the fact that all she wants to wear is dresses. It doesn't matter how cold it is, she has to wear a dress. The first words out of her mouth everyday are, "Can I wear a dress today?"

Hope you enjoy the photos.

January through March 2007

No comments: