Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Rain Has Ceased.....For Now

We are thoroughly enjoying a rain-free day today! We got donuts this morning and relaxed until lunchtime.

This afternoon, the sun is shining and the temperature is beautiful. I took advantage of the respite from the rain and mowed our overgrown and highly saturated lawn. Spent a large part of the afternoon on the deck reading.

Most of you know that I just began my computer programming classes at our local Technical College. I am learning HTML, Java, SQL, and Visual Basic among other things this fall. I am excited to be learning something completely new, but I am nervous about being able to keep up with schoolwork, family, and church commitments. I guess I will become a master of time management!

We are heading out to an Anniversary Party for an older couple in the church later today. Although we are not excited about it, Allyson heard the word "party" and cannot stop talking about it! I hope she isn't disappointed when we get there! :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: