Sunday, December 16, 2007

Free At Last. . .At Least for a Few Weeks

This week, I completed all of my coursework for the three computer programming classes that I have been working on since September. While there were times that balancing the workload with my job and family was overwhelming, I overall enjoyed the classes. It seems that I have a knack for programming.

I am looking forward to a few weeks of not having to be up to all hours studying.

A while back, I posted a link to the website I was designing for one of my classes. It is completed and will be live for a few more weeks. Here is the link if you want to check it out: www.davidcfox.info

In January, I start 4 new classes! Managing that and a new baby should be quite the adjustment.

3 comments:

Basketwebb said...

David, Enjoy your "free" time! I am praying for you that you will be able to find a "new" career path after completing these classes. Love, MOM

Rich said...

Good Job Dave. I know that you have had to work hard and juggle schedules to get this done. We're praying for you---

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that your course work is going good. I knew you would find it a challenge but enjoyable also. Keep up the good work.

Paula