At just about every dinner for the last two years, I have asked Allyson if she would like to try some hot sauce, and she has turned me down every time. I have even offered to pay her to try it.
So, on Natalie's first birthday I decided I needed to start working on her. She is a much more adventurous child, so I think there may be hope that she will someday share her father's love of hot peppers and hot sauces.
These pictures were taken on her first birthday. No, I did not give her any to eat. But, she was definitely curious about the bottle! I thought these pictures were quite cute. I am tempted to send them to the "Frank's Red Hot" manufacturer and see if they would want to make Natalie the "face of Red Hot!"
More birthday posts are on the way, so stay tuned in the next few days.
1 comment:
I do believe that Natalie will share your love for "hot" peppers/sauce, she sure would be a "cute" spokesgirl for Franks's Hot Sauce. Reminds me of you when you insisted on trying a "hot pepper" at Maha's when you were only a year old. Love to all 4 of you. MOM
Post a Comment