
A few weeks ago, Kristen posted about a comment that Ally had made to her about her "big" belly.
Today, I had my shirt tied around my head and asked Ally if I looked cool. She said, "You look like a pirate daddy......but, you need more muscles to be a real pirate." Offended, I said, I have muscles and flexed my arm to show her. She looked at my arm and started laughing hysterically and said, "Daddy, you're funny. You can just draw some muscles on."
Unfortunately, when I felt how soggy my bicep was, I could see why she was laughing! I guess Daddy needs to start working out! :) I'll get right on that....next week.
Have a great weekend and 4th of July.
1 comment:
I think you should cut and paste your head on a buff body builder photo using photo shop and show Ally how buff you are.
Post a Comment