Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December Hello...

...and November.

Ahem. Sorry for my absence!

We sent our Christmas cards and added our blog address to the bottom, as we typically do. So just in case we have any new visitors, I thought I'd better stop by to say hello.

The fall was full of activity, schooling, playing, and enjoying one another. I have pictures galore, but here's one just to lure you in.



I'm working on a year-in-pictures post...so come back soon and check it out!

(Off topic for a moment: Check out the difference between my adorable husband in the picture on the blog header and the picture above. Woa. That's what a 80+ pound loss will do for you!)

As we approach Christmas, we are constantly reminded that this season is such fun for kids! Everywhere we look, the kids are amazed by the sights and sounds of Christmas. "Look, LIGHTS!" or "There's a Santa!" or "Look, it's a Jesus! And Mary! And...what was the dad's name?"

This will be our first Christmas (maybe ever??) that we are on our own. No one is visiting us and we are staying close to home. So we are planning a mini-vacation to an indoor waterpark, as well as lots of quality family time.

I'll do my best to post a few pictures before Easter. :)

So until you hear from us again, enjoy a fabulous Christmas! Read the Christmas story (the real one, from the Bible!), enjoy your family and friends, eat an extra cookie, and take lots of pictures. We love you!

4 comments:

Basketwebb said...

Great post, I was so excited when I saw that there was a new post.
Merry Christmas, wish you could be here to celebrate the Holiday with us!!!

Love, Grandma W.

Carrie said...

I really enjoyed your Christmas letter that you sent us, along with the picture of the family! It sounds like you guys are putting God first and receiving the blessings that comes with that! i cant believe Caitlyn and Ally are going to be 8 soon, truly!..where has the time gone?? And it looks like we will both be having kindergartners this year, right? Tell David I said hello and thanks againg for keeping in touch!
Carrie Cwynar

[not the] Best Blog Ever said...

It was great to get your Christmas greetings and now it's great to see an updated blog post! (I need to do the same!)

Great job on the healthy ways and weight loss. I will need to check out that book - AFTER baby #2, of course. :)

Miss you guys and hope you had a great holiday break!

Unknown said...


I've been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before. google mail sign in