Wednesday, October 31, 2007

davidcfox.info

Hi All,

As most of you know, I am working on some classes in Programming at our tech school. Currently, I am learning Visual Basic.NET, mySQL, and XHTML/CSS. Of all the classes, I am most enjoying the process of learning the ins and outs of web page programming in the XHTML class. In this class, we have begun a project of designing a personal homepage that implements the techniques that we are learning.

http://davidcfox.info is the address of that site.

It is still in its infancy stages, but I thought I would let you see that I am learning something in these classes. The site will be a work in progress, so check back every few weeks to see what has been added.

Ultimately, this new site will be modified to serve as a means of introducing myself to potential employers, but for now, it is just a mish-mash of things both personal and professional.

Do you have any ideas as to things you think I should implement on davidcfox.info?

Have a great day, and do not feel obligated in the least to check out the new site...unless....you want to see Kristen getting eaten by a dinosaur!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool website. Looking forward to seeing it evolve into something fantastic! It appears that you are learning a lot in your tech class. Cute picture of Kristen, when was it taken? Love, MOM

Kristen said...

We took the picture of Kristen back in 2002 when we took that road trip through the South before we moved from Orlando.

This picture was taken during our visit with Jeff and Annette in Raleigh.