Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween...Oops...I mean Fall Festival Photos :)

Kristen was responsible for organizing and hosting a Fall Festival at Emmanuel tonight. We didn't have the greatest turn-out from our congregation or the community, but it was well-organized and those that did attend had a lot of fun.

Allyson took a little while to warm up to the games, but ended loving them! She dressed up as a cheerleader. We tried to get a picture of her waving her pom poms, but you know three-year-olds....they don't always do what you want them to. The night was a success for Allyson....she came home with 3 new rings, a bag full of candy, a bracelet, and miscellaneous other trinkets!

Here are a few photos of the night. If I would have known that the pictures were going to come out as well as they did (it was very dark outside), I would have taken more pictures! Sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love that little cheerleader! Looked like a fun party. Wished I was there.

Grandpa V