Saturday, January 26, 2008

Another Photo Update

Greetings friends and family. I know that we have not been too consistent about posting lately. We are hoping to get on a more consistent update schedule in the next few weeks.

We are enjoying life with two little girls in the house, however, we are also both exhausted most of the time.

I have begun my second semester of computer programming courses, so just about every free minute I have after the kids are in bed is spent working on trying to stay on top of my studies. This semester, I could be considered a full-time student, as I am taking 12 credits (4 classes).

Kristen is keeping busy with two children and all of the stresses and joys that that entails.

Enjoy the photos. (Remember, you can click on the slideshow to be taken to the actual online photo album that contains the pictures.)

2 comments:

Rich said...

Love the pictures. Natalie is just beautiful and just cuddly. Can hardly wait to see her and cuddle her myself. I have 2 knees so Allie gets one and Natalie the other. ha! I can't hardly believe I'm going to have 4 little granddaughters by summer. Pretty lucky I guess. We need to get them all together so Grandpa can have lots of squezzes.
Love ya,
Grandpa V

Unknown said...

Guys, I can't wait to see you all and hold the girls. Natalie is so precious and I know will bring many smiles in the future with Ally. We will try to get their soon as I know Paula just can't wait. We pray for your continued strength and especially for David with the burden he is bearing right now. I will be worth it someday soon.

grandpa david