Thursday, January 03, 2008

Christmas Photos

I know we are late in getting these posted. Sorry about that. I guess I enjoyed the down-time too much. Well, anyway, here are some photos from our Christmas. We were definitely blessed this year. We celebrated with two excellent Christmas Eve worship services, way too many presents, Kristen's parents, cornish game hens, and lots of rest and relaxation! It was a great week.

Enjoy some photos (mostly of Ally)....who else would we photograph!!!! I know, I know...it is really sad, but come on, you aren't visiting this site to see pictures of Kristen and I!!!!

Click photo below to view an album with some Christmas Photos.

ChristmasDay2007

3 comments:

Basketwebb said...

All I can say is "finally" and also THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

Fun pics! Thx for sharing. Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's.

And... Looking forward to the updates on the new little one!

Rich said...

We had so much fun, snow storm and all. Thanks for sharing some days with us.

Love ya,

Dad V