Natalie has been in our family for over two months now, but we still do not have a family photo. It seems that we are having a difficult time finding an opportunity when both girls are in good enough moods to get the picture taken.
I had been looking forward to Easter in anticipation that we would finally be able to get a nice looking family-of-four picture. Well my hopes were dashed to the ground. I have posted the resulting picture below! Anyone want a 5 x 7 of that????
It is nice to have a photo of the entire Fox Family. Allyson appears to be very unhappy. Natalie has grown so much since I saw her in February. Love to all four of you! Mom
4 comments:
It is nice to have a photo of the entire Fox Family. Allyson appears to be very unhappy. Natalie has grown so much since I saw her in February. Love to all four of you! Mom
Are you pinching Allyson? :-)
Laughing or crying, we love the picture. Those girls are special.
Love ya!
Grandpa V
Priceless!
Post a Comment