We took Natalie to have her first professional pictures done today. She did well in the session. Here is the link to the online photo album from Sears.
How do you access the photos? It asks for an email address and password. Am I doing something wrong? Can't wait to see her beautiful pictures. Love, Grandma Sheila
Love the pictures. She is a doll but I knew she would be. We are getting a very nice collection of granddaughters and of course they are all stars. I can hardly wait to cuddle with Natalie and Ally.
3 comments:
How do you access the photos? It asks for an email address and password. Am I doing something wrong? Can't wait to see her beautiful pictures. Love, Grandma Sheila
The link has been updated, it should function properly now without the need for a login and password.
David
Love the pictures. She is a doll but I knew she would be. We are getting a very nice collection of granddaughters and of course they are all stars. I can hardly wait to cuddle with Natalie and Ally.
Love
Grandpa V
Post a Comment