Ally.Sounds like you want a cat someday. I think that you and Natalie really need one now. Why put off all the fun until your married? Check with Mommy and Daddy on this one. Grandpa would love to bring one for you. Ha!Grandpa V
Why don't you get the cat and keep it at your house? Then they can look forward to seeing it when they visit! :)I already offered to get Allyson a hairless cat, but she isn't interested! Just the thought of cat hair has got me sneezing!!!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Ally.
Sounds like you want a cat someday. I think that you and Natalie really need one now. Why put off all the fun
until your married? Check with Mommy and Daddy on this one. Grandpa would love to bring one for you. Ha!
Grandpa V
Why don't you get the cat and keep it at your house? Then they can look forward to seeing it when they visit!
:)
I already offered to get Allyson a hairless cat, but she isn't interested! Just the thought of cat hair has got me sneezing!!!!
Post a Comment