The title above was one of the Bible points learned at VBS this year. Therefore, bravery has been on our Allyson's mind. She can be very timid when it comes to new or different things, so this lesson was quite appropriate.
At the park last night, David was showing off, climbing on top of the monkey bars. At one point he became a bit nervous and was unsure how to get down. (Great job, Dave!) Allyson told him, "You just pick up some braveness (she motions picking up something from the ground), and put it in your head. Then you take the scaredness out."
I couldn't have said it better myself.
3 comments:
Great job Ally. Your are learning your lessons well and you are becoming more brave every day. Now you can teach Dad, Mom and Natalie.
Love Ya, Grandpa V.
Cute!
So, did Dave make it down all right??
:)
Of course I made it down alright!!! And, just for the record, I wasn't nervous!
David
Post a Comment