Sunday, September 07, 2008

Outside Antics

Both of our girls are thrilled with the outdoors. The slide show below chronicles the first fall evening outdoors. Natalie is enamored with the purple car I picked up at a garage sale not long ago. Of course, she cannot manage the vehicle by herself, but she doesn't seem to notice. Allyson is on her beloved "hippity-hop." She'll hop all around the yard while we watch. This cool evening was the beginning of the end of our outdoor moments. Winter is fast approaching and we are NOT happy about it.

3 comments:

Rich said...

Love the pictures. They sure are cute. I wished I was there playing with them right now. Ha!

Grandpa V

Unknown said...

Reminds me of the wonderful movies I have of the Fox boys riding their little toys or playing. Guys, enjoy each day with these little ones and take a lot of pictures and movies. They will be a source of memories and joy as long as you live. The best years of my life were when my children were small. Who said, " these are the golden years?" How cute the girls are. Love grandpa david

Anonymous said...

Man I miss you guys! Ever think of coming back for a visit? :)