Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Little Scrubbers.....For All Your Cleaning Needs


I [Kristen] was making dinner the other night when Allyson joined me in the kitchen and declared, "Mom, I made you a little scrubber.

I asked her to clarify. She held up her creation and said, "You use it to scrub things!" I asked how she came up with such an invention. She said, "I just got a cotton ball, made it wet, then put the soap on it."

She proceeded to wander around the house, "cleaning" various surfaces (many of which may not appreciate a hand-soap washing, but I didn't have the heart to stop her).

A few moments later, Daddy entered the room and I asked Ally to share her invention with him. She led him to the bathroom to show him EXACTLY how it is done. He helpfully pointed out that after using the "scrubber," you must rinse off the soapy film. No problem; she just grabbed the hand towel and wiped it across all of the soap left behind. (Just a note, Daddy did not appreciate "his towel" being treated with such disrespect...but I was giggling in the other room.)

Here you will see Ally's picture tutorial, should you wish to make a "Little Scrubber" of your own!



1 comment:

Basketwebb said...

Allyson, Great job, you are an inventor, you could have a great career ahead of you. Keep up the good work. Love from Grandma Sheila