As most of you know, Natalie is our little "Miss Independent". In keeping with that title, she no longer is satisfied with baby food. In the last week, she has decided that she wants what is on our plates.
Tonight, we had spaghetti, and I think she may have eaten more than Allyson did! It was one of the most quiet and pleasant dinners we have had in a long time!
I (David) was most impressed that she was able to eat the spaghetti without making too big of a mess! Neat children are a blessing! :) (Thanks Dad for passing along the aversion to anything sticky or messy!!)
2 comments:
Yummy a girl after my own heart, I too love pasta, especially ravioli's. Natalie when grandma comes to see you we will share some pasta together. Love to all,
MOM (Grandma Sheila)
What a cutie!!! Grandpa V will have to make sure we have noodles, spaghetti, etc. on hand for Natalie's next visit.
Love Ya, Grandpa V
Post a Comment