Hi friends and family. I am writing to ask a quick favor of you.
I have an acquaintance named Tara. She is a friend of a friend. Whenever I see her, she stops to say hi and chat a bit, but I have had very little other contact with her.
She was in her vehicle with her four-year-old, Sophie, and her one-year-old, Lilly on Monday. They were broadsided by a bus. Tara and Sophie sustained only minor injuries, but baby Lilly was badly hurt. She died about 24 hours later (Tuesday afternoon). This has just made me sick. Like I said, I didn't know her well, but I knew her well enough to ache for her today.
Would you take a moment and pray for this family? Thank you!
2 comments:
Grandpa V will definitely pray for them. The bible says we are to morn with them that morn and rejoice with those who rejoice. Love ya,
Grandpa V
How tragic, my heart goes out to her and her family. They are in my prayers. Love, Sheila
Post a Comment