Three of the best five grandkids I know, Ha! Grandpa V
What a beautiful bunch of kids!! I can't wait to hold them again. Love, Paula
What a terrific trio! I loved spending time with the three grand-kiddo's over the weekend! I miss you all so much and am already looking forward to the next time that we can share precious time together. Love Grandma
How precious these little ones are to me. I just love them so much. I can't wait to go bike riding with all of them if I am not in a Nursing Home. LOL
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Three of the best five grandkids I know, Ha! Grandpa V
What a beautiful bunch of kids!! I can't wait to hold them again.
Love, Paula
What a terrific trio! I loved spending time with the three grand-kiddo's over the weekend! I miss you all so much and am already looking forward to the next time that we can share precious time together. Love Grandma
How precious these little ones are to me. I just love them so much. I can't wait to go bike riding with all of them if I am not in a Nursing Home. LOL
Post a Comment