First of all, I have been involved with a MOPS group (Mothers of Preschoolers) since Ally was just a pup. It has been such a positive experience and I look forward to our meetings! This year, we are supporting a full-time active-duty military mom who is currently deployed in Afghanistan. Her child remains in the States, with Daddy. Our goal is to provide a fabulous care package for her each month. However, the shipping alone is pricey and the goodies we'd like to bless her with add up quickly. So, the leadership at MOPS started a Tupperware fundraiser. All of the fundraiser proceeds will go to supporting this precious mommy, fighting for our freedom. If you are at all interested in viewing the exclusive fundraiser catalog, visit http://order.tupperware.com/ccm-pdf/fundraiser-2009.pdf The Fundraiser catalog carries many items that are exclusive for fundraisers, so you cannot get them from the regular catalog. Contact me ASAP if you are interested in purchasing for yourself or for a gift!
Second, I must pass along a recommendation. You know I so rarely do this, so it must be good, right?! About a year ago I learned of a photo developing company that offers amazing deals. Since then, I have ordered from them 5 or 6 times and have never been disappointed. Right now, if you sign up at artscow.com, you will receive 600 free 4x6 prints and 600 free 5x7 prints AND 3 free 8x8 photo books. SERIOUSLY! They are spread out over several months: 100 4x6 and 50 5x7 can be used each month. All you pay is shipping! The shipping price for 100 4x6 prints is $5.99. And, if you click through this link: http://www.artscow.com/?Ref=367702, I get referral credits. (You knew there was something in it for me, right?) The prints do take about 2 weeks to arrive (the return address is HONG KONG!), but if you're not in a hurry, they're perfect! I have never had any problems! So, if you like to print out lots of shots, artscow.com is the place for you!
So, there ya go. Two opportunities to spend money...as if you needed any more of those!
And, as a reward for reading this far, here's a photo of the Fox cubs.
1 comment:
Good morning. Just as an FYI you can't click into the links you need to cut and paste! Which I did. I will send you an email later on today.
Post a Comment