The rates are next to nothing (a night of babysitting erases any fees) and the breakfasts are simple, but the company is sweet. Most of the time.
Disclaimer: There is no refund for loss of appetite or splitting headache after being in the vicinity of our small children. You may be awoken at the crack of dawn (or earlier). You also may be required to smell awful smells and see awful sights. You will not be reimbursed for reading the same book 43 times to a child, unless hugs and kisses count as reimbursement. During daylight hours, three small children will hound you for love and smother you with attention, but may injure your back, arms, neck, and head. Earplugs are available upon request.
4 comments:
Bwahahahaha! LOVE it. Hilarious. I love the film just of the wailing.
Genius.
I'd still come.
:)
Love those kids even when they cry. It might scare some away but not Grandpa V. It always seems like they are happy when I'm there, maybe its the Grandpa love and touch. Enjoy every minute as they grow up so fast and I hate to miss a minute of it.
Love ya, Grandpa V
Sign me up!
I can't wait to visit and give them all hugs!
BTW... are the kids trying to see who can cry the best or the longest???
You have my reservation, right?? Can't wait and as I told David on Sunday I am up for having you two have date nights every night but Wednesday when I arrive via Neocon, Chicago! Sending lots of love your way. Grandma Webb
Post a Comment