Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Pollies

Ally got three gift cards for her birthday. She spent two of the three on Polly Pockets and various accessories. It's her current fave.

Believe it or not, two-year-old Natalie has also fallen in love with the pint-size girls, calling them "Pockey Babies." In fact, our girls spent at least an hour with them just today.  (A whole, peaceful 60 minutes...aaaaaah.)

And, not to be outdone, our third child has also become particularly fond of the little ones, although he "plays" with them a bit differently.


Now that I think about it, I have a similar shot of Natalie at about the same age doing something similar:

 (09/08)

1 comment:

Basketwebb said...

Cute. Is Christopher's hair coming in blond???? This photo really looks like he is going to follow in his sister's footsteps and be a little blondie, yeah!
I have the cutest grandkids on earth! Love, Grandma