So, how do you like it?
This picture was captured in February when we had family pictures taken. Although our little man is normally so easy-going and sweet, he did not appreciate his sisters kissing his cheeks at once.
We asked a graphic designer at David's office if she would work up a header for us using the picture and this is what she came up with. Do you like it as much as I do?
We're still tweaking the background and coloring...or should I say, David is still tweaking the background and coloring.
I'm constantly thinking of things I should post and pictures I should show you, but once the house is quiet in the evening, it just feels too good to sit on the couch and do nothing. But we're still here, rest assured, and I will post soon. I promise.
3 comments:
Good morning. I "LOVE" the new background, header, photo for your blog. It looks very hip and trendy. I appreciate any and all of the stories and PHOTOS that you are able to post. I can understand that your free time is limited, being a terrific Mom is most important! Give my three precious grandchildren a big hug and kiss from Curly Haired Grandma. Love, Sheila
Very nice! Love the new look. And of course that picture is awesome. :)
Looks great!! Gray background is easy to read but I do like more color. Just keep those kid pictures coming and we don't care what color you use. It really does look great!!
Grandpa V
Post a Comment