Thursday, August 12, 2010

Just curious...

Allyson had been playing quietly with Barbies the other day for at least half an hour when I entered the room and saw this:


What I'd really like to know is, what are they all looking at?

It's a mystery. Ally wouldn't tell me.

It's like she has a mind of her own or something.

5 comments:

Basketwebb said...

Well, I would guess that whatever they are looking at is pretty special. It appears that Ally made sure that each Barbie was dressed up really nice! I give her an A+ for dressing them all so fashionably! Love to you Allyson! From Grandma (with the curly or crazy hair!)

Colette said...

So funny... I love the way kids think, especially little ones. Sometimes I just want to peek into their brains to see what's goin' on in there! :)

Paula said...

I think they have Ken held captive in the box!

Rich said...

Ally,

You are so good at dressing-up your Barbie's. Thanks for the pictures.

Grandpa V

[not the] Best Blog Ever said...

I'm SO curious as to what the Barbies are looking at! You just gotta find out and post it here. :)