Friday, April 25, 2008

Aaaahhh, Sleep.

I have a grand announcement to make! For the last two weeks or so, Natalie has been sleeping through the night without nursing. However, this did not mean that she wasn't waking me up! Some nights I would retrieve the binky 10 times to help her get back to sleep. (Seriously, 10 times, I'm not exaggerating.) Not every night was that bad...some nights I'd only stumble out to her 3 or 4 times.

But last night, ladies and gentlemen, she slept from 11:30 PM until 6:40 AM with no "binky retrieval missions," no fussing, no stirring. I am so refreshed today!

I know many of you are saying, "What's the big deal?" But believe me, uninterrupted sleep is a huge victory in the life of two overstressed, overworked, and overwhelmed parents!

Now, if only we knew what adventures tonight holds!

1 comment:

Basketwebb said...

Congratulations on a night of sleep. Natalie is growing up so fast. What a good girl sleeping all night so that Mommy and Daddy can get much needed sleep. Sleep peacefully tonight little one.
Love, Grandma Sheila