Allyson, I love your new haircut! You look so beautiful. I also like your Butterfly shirt, you look really pretty wearing it. I hope that I can come to see you real soon. Love, Grandma
Natalie, you look so grown up sitting on the couch with big sister, Allyson. I am so proud of my two grand-daughters. I love you both. I have already put this photo up on my laptop as the background! Love, Grandma
3 comments:
Allyson, I love your new haircut! You look so beautiful. I also like your Butterfly shirt, you look really pretty wearing it.
I hope that I can come to see you real soon. Love, Grandma
Natalie, you look so grown up sitting on the couch with big sister, Allyson. I am so proud of my two grand-daughters. I love you both. I have already put this photo up on my laptop as the background! Love, Grandma
Love that new look Ally. Your sister has a pretty cute hair do as well. Great picture worth framing.
Love ya---
Grandpa V
Post a Comment