My, my, my it appears that Natalie has lost her hair and is getting chubby just like someone else who was somewhat chubby when she was five months old. Very cute! We love both of you very much!
Super picture of two of the cutest kids I know. Don't let them grow up to much until I get to see them again. You can tell they are sisters and what fun they are. Grandpa and Grandma loves you bunches.
3 comments:
My, my, my it appears that Natalie has lost her hair and is getting chubby just like someone else who was somewhat chubby when she was five months old. Very cute!
We love both of you very much!
Awww... So cute!! Never a dull moment in your household, I bet. :)
Super picture of two of the cutest kids I know. Don't let them grow up to much until I get to see them again. You can tell they are sisters and what fun they are. Grandpa and Grandma loves you bunches.
Grandpa V
Post a Comment