Monday, June 09, 2008

Art by Allyson


Here is the second installment of Ally's Artwork. (See the first installment here.) She worked on this in Children's Church yesterday and I actually asked the teacher, "Are you sure this is Ally's?" No offense, Ally, but most of your artwork consists of scribbles and people with long hair and legs, but no body.

The teacher assured me it was Ally's and even pointed out her name! What? She wrote her entire name, by herself, without looking at a sample! I'm so proud.

There is nothing sweeter than a child's first attempts at writing her name. I said that I'm proud, but she is at least twice as proud of herself!
(By the way, we'll work on that backwards S!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Basketwebb said...

Allyson, Great job on your artwork from Children's church. I like your choice of colors! I am so proud that you printed your name all by yourself! We love you and can't wait to see you!

Rich said...

Ally,

Great job! I love your artwork and all the colors. You really do nice artwork. And your name is perfect. Grandpa is proud of you.

Love Ya,

Grandpa V