Can you tell these girls are sisters? I thought you might like a quick flashback! Today we are going to a patriotic carnival at the A/G church, so we had to dress accordingly. As soon as I saw Natalie in the dress Ally wore for her first July 4th, I couldn't resist comparing the pictures! Allyson is on the left, at about 3 months old, on July 4th 2004. Natalie is on the right and is about 5 1/2 months old. In some pictures the girls could be twins, but these are a little less similar. What do you think?
2 comments:
Thanks for the comparison photos. Way TOO CUTE!!! Obviously Natalie is tracking just a bit smaller than big sister Allsyon. Can't wait to see you all. Love MOM (Grandma)
Love the picture. Two of the cutest girls I know. Love you both.
Love ya!
Grandpa Vr
Post a Comment