Of course, God had already written our story. And His version of our story, the better version of the Fox story, has three Fox cubs. After a few days (maybe weeks), we accepted the truth and made new plans.
This week has been harrowing. The details are not necessary here, but what you do need to know is that we needed to see our healthy baby this morning. We needed to see that sweet face and start dreaming about his/her future. It was an amazingly bright spot in a dark week.
Without further ado, let me show you what we just couldn't resist buying at Target tonight.
So can you guess the gender of Fox cub #3? I know, I love to ask tricky questions. Our third baby is, most definitely, a boy. We have a fabulous ultrasound picture to prove it, but I'm pretty sure it would be cruel to our unborn son to show off his goods this early in life.
Most of you did very well on the poll! Boy was the clear-cut winner. (I do have to take issue with the two of you who voted "One of each.")
My son's daddy will post a few ultrasound pictures in the coming days. I'll warn you that the pictures didn't turn out as good as those I've seen before. Our boy was looking straight out at us and wouldn't show off his handsome profile. That's usually the best shot! I guess we'll just have to enjoy the boy-part picture.
Have a sweet Valentine's Day.
5 comments:
We are thrilled and yes we cast our votes for the correct gender! I also made a few small "boy" clothing items purchases! The boy's clothing selection is much better now than when David was a an infant/toddler. Can't wait, what a precious addition a handsome little boy who will have two adoring sisters, this should prove to be very interesting! The Fox's are in our thoughts and prayers daily. Love, Grandma Webb also known as David's Mom
EEEEeeeeeeeeee! Congratulations! So, what's his name?
Congratulations!!! Grandma and I are excited for you and will love having a grandson. Ally was so excited on the phone, not really like her. Ha!
Love ya, Grandpa V
Aw, congrats! Something's in the water with little boys... :)
YAY for little boys!!! I was a little bummed too when we didn't get a profile of our little guy, guess they are just too noisy and want to "watch" everything :-P Congrats!
Post a Comment