Kristen and Christopher have been home since Friday, and things are going well. Christopher seems to be adjusting to life here and Kristen is continuing to regain strength and mobility after the c-section.
What a beautiful family! Can't wait to come out to be of some assistance with the kiddos; hopefully Mom and Dad will be ready for a date night and Grandma can babysit!!! Keep the photos coming, I kept checking for new ones on Sunday and was disappointed, but I have a smile on my face now! Love to all 5 of you. Mom (Grandma W.)
Cherish those moments like precious gems! Savour (did I spell that right, you know what I mean) them long and deep and those precious memories will be remembered with much love when you get old like me. LOL I pray for you guys always.
4 comments:
What a beautiful family! Can't wait to come out to be of some assistance with the kiddos; hopefully Mom and Dad will be ready for a date night and Grandma can babysit!!! Keep the photos coming, I kept checking for new ones on Sunday and was disappointed, but I have a smile on my face now! Love to all 5 of you. Mom (Grandma W.)
Great pictures Dave, Thanks. Always like seeing the kids. Grandpa V
Are you on Skype? I couldn't find you.
Cherish those moments like precious gems! Savour (did I spell that right, you know what I mean) them long and deep and those precious memories will be remembered with much love when you get old like me. LOL I pray for you guys always.
Post a Comment