For several weeks now Chris has been trying his hardest to get his legs and arms in sync enough to move himself forward. He has been unsuccessful until this week. Are we ready for another mobile child in the Fox household?
Nice job CJ! I knew you could do it. You were getting so close last month and now you're on your way. Look out Mom and Dad, Cause here I come. Ha! Super little guy, thanks for the pictures, Love ya
Too cute! Love it. Park still doesn't get up on all fours, but he manages the "army crawl" quite well. Oh, and rolling around the room still works for him too - he's not picky. :)
Wish our boys could get together for a playdate sometime!
4 comments:
I love this boy so much! But he is growing up way too fast! Hugs + kisses to 7 month old Christopher from Grandma W.
Nice job CJ! I knew you could do it. You were getting so close last month and now you're on your way. Look out Mom and Dad, Cause here I come. Ha! Super little guy, thanks for the pictures,
Love ya
Grandpa V
Too cute! Love it. Park still doesn't get up on all fours, but he manages the "army crawl" quite well. Oh, and rolling around the room still works for him too - he's not picky. :)
Wish our boys could get together for a playdate sometime!
Wow, time is flying. I need to come for a visit to check that guy out more.
Post a Comment