I know you have all been on pins and needles, waiting eagerly for me to reveal what my children were doing in this picture that I asked you to name.
You're all fabulous (all 4 of you that were brave enough to share your thoughts), but my sweet friend Beth's entry, the title above, captured my heart. I was loving Barb's entry, though! And after I read the entries to Ally, she said, "I wanna hear more!"
Yes, Dad, they were playing "Tent," with a blanket draped over Christopher's new IKEA highchair (which we love!). Anyhoo...our oldest will pose for the camera anytime, anywhere. Our middle child is developing some sick phobia...or maybe indifference...to the little box in my hands that flashes at her. Natalie WOULD NOT come out of the tent for a quick picture, even though she was screaming at full volume her word for peek-a-boo, "PEEK-A!" The fleece blanket did a number on her hair. Sorry for the quality of the picture; I'm still getting the hang of our new camera AND the child won't hold still for more than a second (unless she has a snack...who can blame her?).
No comments:
Post a Comment