Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sweet Sleep

Christopher slept from 7:45 PM to 6:45 AM in HIS OWN CRIB last night.

Let's just take a moment to hear the angels singing, "Hallelujah!"

Along with that, we have two colds (three if you count mine) and pinkeye.

One step forward, two steps back.

So if you're keeping track, that's four family members with 10 sicknesses over the last 15 days. The only one in the family that has not been sick is David, but he has a whopper of a cold sore under his nose, so I think that should count.

Instead of dwelling on all that, let's just revel in the fact that I'm not falling asleep as I type this. It's a big step.

David's first words this morning were, "So, how long do you think it will be before that happens again?"

I won't hold my breath.

2 comments:

Basketwebb said...

Praise the Lord! Kristen you have been in my prayers (more than usual) since I read your last post and sensed your overwhelming frustration. I will continue praying that the 3 little one's will sleep well so that Mom can get her much needed rest. Love to all of you, Sheila (Mom)

[not the] Best Blog Ever said...

Well....?? Don't keep us in suspense. How's it been going in the near-week since you last posted the exciting news? :)