Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Growing Belly!

You asked for it, you've got it. Did you know we take requests here on the Fox family blog? Someone asked to see Baby #2's growth and here you go!

Dave says this is not an accurate display of my tummy. Apparently, it is much larger, but the picture is lying. ? Nice.

Needless to say, the baby is there, and hyperactive. Almost any time of the day, I can feel her gymnastic moves. Seriously, if they hadn't promised there was just one, I'd swear there were two in there...

Any other requests? :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU LOOK GREAT AND WE ARE EXCITED TO SEE BABY #2. IF SHE'S ALLY'S SISTER SHE WILL BE GREAT AS ALLY WILL TEACH HER ALL KINDS OF SISTER THINGS. THANKS FOR THE PICTURE.

Anonymous said...

Aww, so cute you are! :)

Basketwebb said...

You look fantastic, I asked Dave for a photo about a month ago of you with the "belly full of baby". Thank you! Can't wait for her arrival. Hope that you are feeling well. Love, Sheila

Unknown said...

Kristen, you look so healthy and happy. You must be taking your Vitavegaminamins. The miracle of life -- a gift from God without price. May the blessings of our God fill your home and love abound richly as we wait expectantly for our newest miracle.
I could not have asked for a more wonderful daughter in law. I burst with pride in you and David and of course "granddaughter".