Just thought I would make a quick post about a problem that we had in getting Allyson dressed today.
With the change of seasons upon us, it has been necessary to start making the adjustment back to pants and long sleeves. Unfortunately, Allyson is not enjoying either!
This morning, Kristen put on a new outfit that had nylon pants. You know, the kind of pants that are kind of noisy when you move in them. Well, Allyson said that she could not wear noisy pants and begged to take them off.
Kristen and I found it quite humorous.
However, we have been asking ourselves, did we cause her to become this anal? or....are some people just born that way? Let us know your thoughts on this issue.
5 comments:
Ah, the age-old 'nature vs. nurture' question...
I think it's totally your fault.
:)
Teasing!
Thanks for the encouragement Beth!
I have always been "fussy" when it comes to clothes, ask her to wear the "noisy" pants and she will be the envy of all the other children! Ally is too precious!
Love ya!
She's a big girl now and big girls know what they want. Just wait, it will get more fun as she gets older. Girls have definite opinions about what they are going to wear and Mom's may have some input but Dad is just a small voice somewhere in the background. Sorry Dave--- Ha!
Grandpa David,
Noisy Pants??? Not a surprise to me. I recall her sitting on my lap a few times and having "Noisy Pants" LOL Must take after her dad! Oh, we're talking about the material--- sorry.
Post a Comment