Today was a monumental day in Allyson's life. She successfully attended her first day of school. The only tears that were shed were those of Mommy! We were so impressed with her. She went right into the class and didn't even hesitate. It sounds like she had a great day, and she wants to go back!
We were quite proud of our little schoolgirl. She said she played with play-doh, read books, and sang songs. Sounds like a pretty good day, right?
This afternoon, Ally started with her new sitter, Ms. Betty (aka Grandma Betty). This was met with a bit less enthusiasm - how could anything compare with preschool? Ms. Betty has two cats that Ally has quickly bonded with. She told Betty that she really wanted one of her own, but Betty remembered that David is allergic, so she quickly told Ally that she'd have to enjoy the cats at Betty's house. Ally's response? Here goes..."When Daddy goes to work, I'll ask Mommy and she'll say yes, we'll get a cat." Hmmm.
I have attached a slideshow that includes pictures of Ally's first day for your enjoyment.
Have a great day.
4 comments:
This comment is for Ally; I am so happy that you enjoyed your first day of school. You are growing up so fast, Grandpa and I are so very proud of you. I really like your backpack, the colors are perfect for your bright personality! Love, Grandma
Ally,
Love that pack pack. You look so pretty for your first day of school. You will have so much fun learning lots of new things. We will have to pray for Mommy and Daddy so they won't be too lonesome while you are at school. Love ya!
Grandpa & Grandma V
So fun - I can't believe she's in school already. What a cutie.
Nice "big shoes" Ally! Looks like the ones my mom used to by me so I would "grow in to them". May you never have to wear shoes 2 sizes too big!
Post a Comment