Today, Allyson's Children's Church class "sang" (I use the term "sang" loosely) in the worship service. While they didn't sing too loudly, they sure are cute!
Thank you for the video of Allyson singing. Is it my imagination or does she have more rhythm than all of the other children? She was "dancing" to the beat right on time! She sure didn't get this from the "Ziegler" side of the family! Ally, you are a doll and we love you very much.
Love this video and of course Ally is the star in our book. We love her singing. you can tell she really knows the words and actions. Thanks for the video. Helps keep us close.
4 comments:
Thank you for the video of Allyson singing. Is it my imagination or does she have more rhythm than all of the other children? She was "dancing" to the beat right on time! She sure didn't get this from the "Ziegler" side of the family! Ally, you are a doll and we love you very much.
I agree with the previous comment - Ally was grooving to the music just great! Wonder where she gets those musical genes? :)
Love this video and of course Ally is the star in our book. We love her singing. you can tell she really knows the words and actions. Thanks for the video. Helps keep us close.
Grandpa and Grandma V
I have to agree with Grandma Webb, she was "groovin", I spotted it right away and started laughing, she is so cute.
I think she is going to be a singer like her mom and maybe I will get to accompany her someday before I am completely senile and forget how to play.
Post a Comment