We didn't tear down walls or add windows or anything, but it was still a big change. About a year ago we learned a boy would be entering our household. In a home with only three bedrooms, we knew that our girlies would be bunking together before long. Christopher has been living in various spots: bassinet, pack n' play, our room, and the basement office. But our boy was ready for his own space and I was ready to get organized. So...after several months of collecting fabric, frames, beds, mattresses, pillows, and other decor, we finally put it all together last week.
This is Ally's reaction when we revealed the room. (She had seen the beds, but not the blankets, pillows and decor.)
View from the door...Natalie is making herself comfortable!
Nat's bed.
Ally's bed.
The dormer reading nook.
They LOVE their room and have been sleeping really well! Their first night was a bit loud and boisterous, but they fell asleep after about a half hour of giggles (mostly Natalie's).
Coming Soon: pictures of Christopher's room!
3 comments:
Very nice. I am sure that you feel a sense of pride and accomplishment to finally have it done! (I speak from personal experience, I can't wait for our kitchen facelift to be complete.) Great job designing and putting the Fox girls room together. Looking forward to seeing Chris's new room.
Um... Amazing! Seriously - I knew you two were talented, but this is ridiculous! Love it.
The room looks beautiful. Nice work by Dad and Mom. The girls are going to love it and CJ will like being close to his sisters as he gets older. (maybe he will just like to bug them, Ha!) Love Grandpa V
Post a Comment