Monday, February 15, 2010

High and Tight

Our nearly-8-month-old son got his first real haircut on Friday.  His hair has always been ridiculously long, but when I started pushing his hair behind his ears, I knew it was time.  Unfortunately, I totally forgot my camera, so the moment is lost forever.  But I did get some sweet post-haircut shots to share with you.  I hardly thought it was possible, but he's even more handsome now.  And doesn't he look older and wiser?


This is Dave's favorite angle.  He loves the straight line and can't believe that our friend and hair stylist, Sheri, could get it that precise when he wouldn't stop moving!


This is my favorite shot from this day. I just love the sweet look on his face. How could you not love him?

 

And here's a new skill!
No, the skill isn't eating the table.  It's pulling up onto his knees!  Soon enough he'll be on those feet, reaching all of his sisters' things!

I couldn't resist. One last shot...


4 comments:

Basketwebb said...

What a handsome little guy, I just love him so much. I need to schedule a visit he is growing way too fast! I can't pick a favorite photo they are all so precious.

Love Grandma W.

[not the] Best Blog Ever said...

Okay, you've totally inspired me to do this for Park. I've been one of those moms who has resisted the first hair cut, but it's time; I'm pushing it behind the ears too! Appointment at Kids Hair: Made. Oh boy. An adventure in the making for sure! :)

BTW, Chris looks adorable! What a cutie.

Kristen said...

Don't forget your camera, Beth!

Rich said...

Love the new look CJ! My you are really a good looking boy, of course we always new that. Can't wait to get back down there to play with you. Love Ya, Grandpa V