Friday, March 12, 2010

Any similarities?

The other day at church, a couple of teenagers in the nursery saw our Allyson approaching and said, "WOA.  You can really tell she's Natalie's sister."

They're probably right.  Sometimes it's hard for me to see, as I look at them every single day and I see such different people in their two pint-size bodies.

But I do love comparing pictures of the two.  Here you will find Ally on her 2nd birthday and Natalie (at about 26 months).  What do you think? 

Man, I loved Ally's cheeks! And those eyes just sparkled...still do.
And, as a friend once told us, "There's a lot goin' on behind Natalie's eyes!" Uh, yeah, that could be wrapped up in one word - trouble.

2 comments:

Basketwebb said...

All I can say is that these are two super lovable, super cute, totally awesome little girls and I love both to pieces!

Colette said...

So cute! Funny how they can look so similar, yet be such little individuals at the same time! :)