Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Me....On a Billboard

Yep, that good looking guy on that billboard is me!

Sure, I am advertising for a no name local technical college, but I am on a billboard and that technical college degree helped to get the best job I have ever had!

The Christian part of me was initially put off by the "Changed My Life" part of the picture, but I guess you could say that going back to school did change my life...and God orchestrated all of it!

If I had a bucket list, I could check off "Have my face plastered on a billboard."

5 comments:

Rich said...

Good job Dave, I like it.

Rich

Basketwebb said...

David, Awesome; that is a really great photo of you. I am so proud of you. Love, MOM

Unknown said...

I am finally getting around to this. I am so proud of you and that others have recognized what an accomplishment you made with your education, raising a family, working at a stressful job, and maintaining outstanding grades and being the achiever you are. You are in inspiration to your old dad. I love you

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
[not the] Best Blog Ever said...

Ah! Awesome - love it! Congrats. :)