This is what we have ascertained.
1) Apparently the art teacher at school submitted this kindergarten project of Ally's to the R0ck County 4-H Fair, held in July.
2) Apparently Ally won a white ribbon.
3) Apparently a white ribbon is third place (according to Allyson, the all-wise first grader).
4) Apparently white ribbons earn a valuable cash prize. That would be one dollar and twenty five cents.
5) Apparently Rock County 4-H is in need of additional funding.
6) Apparently we walked right by the thing when we toured the art building at the fair this summer, not even realizing that OUR child's work was near.
7) Apparently Ally knew about the submission all along, but "forgot" to tell us.
8) Apparently there was a breach in communication somewhere.
9) Apparently we have a double award-winning artist living in our home.
2 comments:
Congratulations Allyson. Great job! Some may say that you are very lucky but I think that you are truly blessed.
Love,
Grandma W.
Super job Ally, I love your work and I think a white ribbon is fantastic. You are very creative and I think you will create lots more things in the future and may even win some more prizes. Thats very special.
Love Ya
Grandpa V
Post a Comment