Okay, so y'all remember that we were done having kids? Well, last summer I had a small garage sale to get rid of some baby things. (Of course, this was about a month and a half before I learned I was pregnant.) Anyway, one of those baby items was a bouncy seat that we used for both girls. When I say "used," I mean ABSOLUTELY RELIED ON. If I were to make a list of my favorite and most used baby items, I think the bouncy seat would be right on top.
Last week I drove past a garage sale and had to stop because I saw the very same model of bouncy seat that I had sold last summer. I raced to the driveway and saw the absurd price of $2. Seriously, folks. TWO BUCKS. How could I possibly say no?
Anyway, it required some laundering and wiping down, but now it is ready for use by our soon-to-arrive son. What I had not anticipated was how much Natalie would enjoy the seat.
See for yourself! (Sorry for the audio on this...Allyson was watching a movie in the background when David captured the moment. Oh, and please forgive my messy playroom/basement. There just isn't enough time in the day.)
5 comments:
I LOVE that!!! She is just SOOO full of life!! Everything seems so interesting and fun to her! She is so adorable!
Bitte
Whoa, Natalie that is just too precious! Daddy needs to buy you a bouncing horse like he had when he was a little boy. You really need to send this into AFV you could be the big prize winner!
I think you're going to need two seats!!!
What can we say, That Natalie is a real go-getter! She certainly is fun to watch. Thanks for the pictures.
Grandpa V
I am going to keep this video from Alex for as long as possible! Too cute!
Post a Comment