On Thursday, Allyson officially graduated from Sonshine Patch Pre-School! This was a big day for her and we were excited to see her walk the aisle as “Pomp & Circumstance” played. Below, we have included some photos of the momentous occasion and a video of the graduating pre-school class singing.
On a related note, I (David) officially graduated with a degree in Computer Programming from our local Technical College last week. My graduation was not going to include any singing, so we opted out of attending!
Ally and I are accepting graduation gifts. You can send them via paypal or U.S. mail. :)
I apologize for the quality of the video…we used our regular camera and the results are less than wonderful.
3 comments:
Excellent pictures of one of the cutest girls grandpa has in his family. Congratulations Ally. I love seeing your pictures.
Grandpa V
Congratualtions to both Graduates! Ally you looked beautiful in your cap and gown. Did you get your haircut? It looks fantastic!
David congratulations on landing a new job in a new career field. May you find much happiness in this new avenue, I think the stress level will be much less with your new employer.
Miss all of you. Love, MOM (Grandma)
I am so proud of you both, David and Ally. You guys are such a beautiful family. David, to enjoy going to work everyday is soooooo important. I am so happy for you as you deserve many blessings.
dad
Post a Comment