It's quite common for pregnant women to have bizarre dreams. (I had one last week where a puppy, among other things, entered the operating room and Dave and I were screaming to get it out!)
However, it may not be quite as common for the daddy-to-be to be plagued with such dreams. David had a good one last night that I must share!
As you may know (if you've been paying any attention at all!) David has some unnatural obsession with the name "Tyrone." He has loved this name and encouraged our use of it since I was pregnant with Allyson (over 5 years ago). This time, since we know I am carrying a boy, we have agreed that our sweet boy can be called Tyrone while he is still being knit together in my womb. However, once he sees the bright lights of the OR, his name will change to one that has been deemed more... um... suitable. :)
So last night, David had a dream that he was thrilled to share with me this morning. Apparently we were in some sort of danger and a large, buff, handsome man came to our rescue. This man was named "Tyrone." After our near-death experience, Dave turns to me and says something like, "See, that's why we should name our son Tyrone." And get this - I AGREED!
Oh, the lunacy of dreams.